Saturday, January 8, 2011

Who I Am

My name is Erin.
I'm in my twenties.
I am saved by the blood of Christ.
I'm a teacher.
and a camp counselor.  You should check out The Center For Courageous Kids.
I will always be an advocate for children and adults with special needs.
I'm getting ready to start my master's work in Exceptional Education.
I'm a country bumpkin.
I also love to cook, be crafty, and take photos.
and since I have become somewhat obsessed with blogs (that belong to people I don't even know), I decided to start my own to show the world how I'm spending my twenty-four hours in the day.









2 comments:

  1. I think it is awesome Erin that you are working with special needs kids and adults. I blog about my special needs son if you want to read or follow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the link is http://miraclechristian.blogspot.com/
    by the way...

    ReplyDelete