Monday, February 14, 2011

My Life...

My roommate clicked over on my blog the other night and informed me that it had been far to long since my last blog post.  I'm sorry blog world, please accept my apology.

The last few days have been super busy.  Grad school applications have become my top priority (which is probably a good thing). 

Here are just a few random things I have been up to...


Veggies are not my thing, I totally struggle when it comes to eating them.  But lately, I have been trying to find ways to add them into my diet and work on liking them more and more.  The other night, I added some spinach to my leftover lasagna.


It was pretty good, something I will do again.



I also had this crazy craving for beets (which is weird because I don't think I have ever ate a beet in my entire life).  Its a shame they are out of season and I couldn't find any fresh ones.  They were okay and will take some getting use to.




My roomie and I also threw a fun Super Bowl party. Any guess on who we rooted for?
GREEN AND YELLOW!  GREEN AND YELLOW!


I also made fun little Oreo truffles shaped like footballs.  The party was a blast, filled with lots of good food, laughs, and great friends.


1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you (veggie speaking). I actually have come to like salads, but only if you add french's fried onions. And tehy are not unhealthy for you. woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete